03 January 2012

2012 playlist

Tratando de darme ánimos para estudiar, encontré estas joyas del youtube. La primera es de una canción que siempre ando tarareando aunque ni siquiera me acordaba del video.

Trying to motivate myself for studying, I found these youtube jewels. The first one is from a song I’m always humming, even though I didn’t even remember the video.

Y me doy cuenta que este año cumplo 27 años, que como dijo una amiga, es casi 30 años, que según Jessica Simpson, está a un paso de la muerte. Pero nunca de los nuncas dejaré de adorar a los Muppets.

And I realize that this year I’ll be 27 years old and as a friend of mine says, that’s almost 30 and according to Jessica Simpson that’s one step away from death. But never ever will I stop loving the Muppets.

 

 

Post a Comment